- Steady long term career
- National remit
- $100,000 package
Company & Role
National company, privately owned with an extensive portfolio of properties.
Expecting steady growth for 2013/2014 FY.
As Administration Manager you will report to the General Manager. With a national remit you will be responsible for the smooth running of back of house which supports the development & construction teams
You will oversee all construction administration processes from here in Melbourne. You will have two direct reports which will assist in driving payroll, involving and purchase orders and other general administration.
***A full position description provided to applicants invited for interview*** What do you need?
What's in it for you?
- Ideally a tertiary qualification in business or admin related, although not essential
- Must have at least 5 years experience in the construction industry in a similar role
- Experience in reporting, payroll, purchase orders and invoicing
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders & end user groups
- Someone that can take 'control' and is not afraid to administer a little tough love when required
- A thick skin. After all, the property & construction can be quite tough on the non initiated
- Genuine career path
- National role
- Brand new head office
- Friendly team and culture
- Secure long term opportunity
Contact Ryan Delon on 0421 828 765 or 03 8102 4502 or email email@example.com for a private & confidential discussion.