- High End International Kitchen and Bathroom products!
- Exciting and rewarding opportunity!
- Design and Sales Role!
Kitchen Sales Designer - Join a High End Design Studio in Surry Hills
Short Description - Great Opportunity to join an exciting Business! Work in a State of the Art High End Kitchen and Bathroom Design Studio! Located in the exclusive Design Precinct of Surry Hills.
• Design - High End Kitchen Studio
• Great opportunity to work with a leading international Brand
• Opportunity to join a new business - Excellent career prospects
Full Job Description
Now Careers is seeking a Designer with Sales Experience for their client a High End Design Studio that offers exclusive Kitchen and Bathrooms from a leading International Brand. This client is situated in the design hub of Surry Hills.
Having been established for 12 months in Surry Hills the Design Studio requires a Kitchen Sales Designer to join the business. This role would see you work with the Design/ Studio Manager in all facets of the business, including prospecting, design, marketing and sales. You will be chasing leads and developing your own, working and networking with Architects and Design Studio's. You will be consulting with client from initial contact through the design development.
• A minimum of 4-5 years experience in Kitchen Design and sales is preferred.
• Ideally you will have completed a Design based course within Interiors or a related field.
•. Your experience will include high end design solutions for discerning clientele
• You will have experience in leading a consultation, drafting and design on behalf of the client and possess high standards of presentation.
• You will have experience in Sales within a kitchen business, converting leads and chasing new prospects.
• Experience and proficiency working with Autocad and/or PLANIT is preferred however not essential.
• You will have a strong attention to detail and a keen eye for design
• You will possess an eagerness to learn and develop your career and a proactive, confident manner to develop a prospect database.
• You will be customer service focused and have strong communication skills.
• You will have the ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
• You are able work autonomously and in a team environment.
• You will also have further earning potential long term with incentives and bonuses included in this position.
The ideal candidate will recognise this as an exciting and unique opportunity to grow and develop a career with a forward thinking organisation working with high end kitchen and bathroom products.
If this sounds like an opportunity that would suit your career development and reflects accurately reflects your experience please email Emma Hill on Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.