- Building Services Engineer required immediately on contract basis
- Strong Focus on Contractual Letters, Incident Reports and Reporting
- St Leonard's, NSW. Strong contract rates, Immediate Start - Possible Perm
An intermediate level Services Engineer is required for an immediate start to work with a leading contractor in Sydney. Based in St Leonard's reporting to the Services Manager, you will be working on a multi-million dollar maintenance contract on a long-term basis.
Working on this challenging, live construction and maintenance project there will be a strong focus around the contractual letter writing, reporting and incident reporting around all mechanical, electrical and HVAC services aspects of the project. On a day-to-day basis, you will perform the following duties;
- Tracking and registering the various communication and correspondence with the client
- Writing / Drawing-up incident reports on a reactive basis on all services issues.
- Analysis of the issues and suggestions for prevention
- A knowledge and understanding of all Services in a large construction development - such as hospitals, schools etc
- Ability to meet deadlines on a daily basis
It is anticipated that candidates will possess the following;
- A background in Building Services with 4 years minimum experience in the industry
- Ideally a degree in Engineering
- A good knowledge of construction
- Ideally experience working for either a Building Services Company or Main Contractor in a Services Engineer position dealing with HVAC, Mechanical and Electrical etc
- You will have good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong incident report writing skills
- You must be IMMEDIATELY available for employment and local to St Leonard's
If you are interested in this role and fulfil the criteria outlined in the job position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02 9955 4418 and ask for Ben Willmot to discuss in greater detail. This is initially a CONTRACT role, offering good hourly rates that may move into a permanent position following a contract period.