- National ASX listed company
- Established 25years +- Great reputation
- Major Highway construction
NOW Careers is currently recruiting for an experienced Civil Foreman / Site Supervisor to work with a reputable and secure Civil Contractor. Company Profile:
This company is a leading principal contractor trusted by government authorities and joint venture partners to deliver major infrastructure projects, with a specialised focus on complex projects including heavily trafficked road and bridge projects. Established originally in Queensland they now reach the entire East Coast and have delivered projects in excess of $400mil.
With a company culture nurturing honesty, safety and most of all training and promoting their staff, this company prides itself on a great workplace culture and have fantastic staff retention.
To be successful in this role you will need to have minimum 5 years on-site experience in the sector of bulk excavation, road and bridge construction, pavement and profiles with exposure and knowledge of RMS (RTA)
or VIC Roads specification, You will need to be relevantly qualified and have the prior experience and skills to be able to deliver projects. Reporting to a Project Manager and working in conjunction with Project Engineers your responsibilities will be to:
What's in it for you:
- Induct all new staff
- Coordinate site staff and control day to day activities
- Organise sub contractors
- Manage the quality of the project
- Interpret construction drawing
- Conduct regular safety audits
- OHS and Environmental management
- Materials Ordering
- Drive your team to assure productivity
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with a highly sought after contractor in Civil industry that can provide you with security and a full salary package up to $160k made up of:
1. Base salary
3. Maintained vehicle
6. Site Allowances or accommodation are provided on regional projects. To be successful in this role you must have a passion for team work, productivity and working towards a common goal. If you require information regarding this or other vacancies at Now Careers please contact Andrew Jones by either sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9955 4418 for a private and confidential chat.