- Start straight away
- Reputable brand
- Long term career
Company & Role
One of Victoria's best Project Management firms to the property & construction industry have a genuine need for an Intermediate Project Manager to join their ranks.
Based in the Melbourne office you will replace an existing PM resource heading overseas for work. Currently managing three projects including two residential apartments and a sporting complex, these projects will range from $5million to $40million and are under way.
This role is ideally looking for an intermediate level Project Manager that has a strong construction background of at least 5 years and has worked on commercial, residential or retail projects. What do you need?
What's in it for you?
- Degree qualified in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or a related field.
- You will have minimum of five years experience in a similar role.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- You have a proven track record in the delivery of construction projects in Victoria > $5million
- Three live projects with a nice mix of commercial, residential and community
- Flat management structure - Open door policy and a tight knit family culture
- Low attrition rate - People join, people stay
- These guys attract a wide variety of projects and have long standing clients so a great opportunity to gain exposure on different types of projects and challenge yourself
- $120,000 to $130,000 first year salary
Are ready for a new challenge and to work with a team of dedicated professionals with an excellent working environment? Contact Ryan Delon on 0421 828 765 or email email@example.com for a private & confidential discussion.