- Rapid growth bucking declining trends
- Dynamic company, niche market
- Applications close 2/8/2012
Company & Role
A niche Project Management firm that specialise in engineering and construction projects to the property & construction industry have a genuine need for an Intermediate Project Manager to join their ranks.
Based in the Melbourne office you will get involved in 'hard projects'' and "high reliability infrastructure projects" like data centres. These guys have picked up a lot of work in this area and are seen as experts in their field.
This role is ideally looking for an intermediate level Project Manager that has a construction background of at least 5 years and has worked on technical projects with lots of services. Someone that has worked on power generation would be handy.
Also if you have a development background with experience in large scale commercial + industrial projects I would also love to hear from you. What do you need?
What's in it for you?
- Degree qualified in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or a related field.
- You will have minimum of five years experience as a Project Manager
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- You have a proven track record in the delivery of construction projects in Victoria > $10million
- Get in with a niche player and work on cutting edge infrastructure projects
- Rapid growth and a healthy pipeline of projects confirmed
- Input on direction of business and strategic planning
- Low attrition rate - People join, people stay
- Fun and dynamic work environment, driven team, good people
- $110,000 to $130,000 first year salary
Are ready for a new challenge and to work with a team of dedicated professionals with an excellent working environment? Contact Ryan Delon on 0421 828 765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion.