- Perfect for Snr PM / Project Directors keen to step up
- Current GM retiring - Get a full hand over
- CBD location, $200k + package
Company & Role
Professional Property & Construction consultancy with offices all around the world.
Very exciting brand, with a global reputation for its innovation, talent and practical solutions. They have a proven track record in delivering significant commercial construction projects to time, budget and quality parameters.
With the current GM signalling its time to retire a window of opportunity has emerged. You will be given an extended hand over period to adjust to the big chair. Primary purpose of your role is to manage the PMO for Victorian. You will manage a team of 10 Project Managers that specifically target retail, defence and health infrastructure jobs.
**A full job description will be provided to those invited to interview** What do you need?
Ideal scenario: You are a Project Director / SPM. You currently work for a PM consultancy in Australia, even better Melbourne. You have ideally managed health or defence projects, although your overall project experience on commercial construction projects is most important. You are genuinely interested in taking the next step in your career.
What's in it for you?
- Must have a degree qualification in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or a related field.
- You will have a minimum of 10 years construction experience as a Senior Project Manager or Project Director in Australia
- Experience in commercial projects with a construction value of < $20 million
- Experience on the builder side is also desirable
- Defence and Health related project experience is of significant interest
- Impeccable presentation and communication skills
- Waiting for your chance? This is a genuine step up - A long term career move
- CBD location
- Global company - Great brand
- Equity or share options in the future
Contact Ryan Delon on 0421 828 765 or 03 8102 4502 email email@example.com for a private & confidential discussion.