- Infrastructure Senior Project Manager - Client Side
- Great Opportunity to Join a Leading International Property Developer
- Great Culture and Exciting Future Opportunities
Now Careers is recruiting a Senior Project Manager
with Infrastructure experience for their client a Leading International Development and Property Business.
This client builds, owns and operates their own properties in the Commercial, Residential and Industrial Properties across Australia and Internationally.
Due to a restructure an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager with Client Side Infrastructure experience is required to join the team in the Sydney office.
This position is an integral to the entire development process. This role would see you working along side the Development Managers when looking at acquisitions, new developments and liaising with the project managers through the delivery stages.
You will be able to provide expert advice on Environmental issues, have a thorough understanding of planning and development issues, liaison/ contacts within councils and local authorities. You will have solid relationships with providers of power, water and sewage.
You will have demonstrated experience in bugeting, forecasting and reporting on the infrastructure component of the entire project.
- You will have completed a Bachelor of Civil Engineering or a related field
- You will have demonstrated experience on infrastructure projects predominately in land sub division, services and environmental issues.
- Ideally you will have experience working on Industrial and Commercial land developments
- You will have demonstrated experience in working with the development managers in front end planning and budgeting for the project and then working with the delivery project managers through the delivery stage of the project.
- High level of experience in budgeting, forecasting and monitoring the costs of of the infrastructure component of the projects
- Relationships established with councils, authorities and services providers
- You will have a strong commercial acumen written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience at presenting and reporting to board level.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please contact Emma Hill on 02 9955 4418 or email Emma.email@example.com for a further Private and Confidential Chat.