- Live and Immediate Opportunity!
- OH&S Manager - Client Side
- Join a Diverse and Leading Property Business!
Now Careers is currently recruiting an Occupational and Safety Manager
for a Leading International Property Group for their office in Sydney CBD. This client Builds, Owns and Operates there own properties across Sydney, Australia and overseas.
The role has come about due to a restructure in the business. This role would see you be responsible for the oversight and management of the OH&S Management System across the operations, including Building Services, Property Services, Developments and Corporate.
The main objective of the role is reporting and auditing to ensure the consistency and continued focus in OH&S processes across the business.
You will also be responsible for promoting OH&S Awareness and to ensure OH&S audit programmes. You will be responsible for implementing training to staff across the entire business. Key Requirements
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in OH&S
- Significant OH&S experience in a similar role is required
- Strong influencing skills to work across a multitude of stakeholders including senior management
- Ability to collaborate, motivate and successfully influence a team of business heads and colleagues
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills
- Sound problem solving and decision making skills in indentifying key issues and conceptual thinking to resolve issues
- Strong team work and relationship building skills
- Self motivated and committed to achieving a high standard of performance
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to hear more about please contact Emma.email@example.com for a further Private and Confidential chat.