- Project Director to Lead Commercial Projects
- Blue Chip Clients
- Work on New Build and Fit Out Projects
Now Careers is currently recruiting a Project Director
for their client a leading Project Management Consultancy with offices located across the country. This opportunity is for a Project Director to join the team in the Sydney office. This client has a reputation for delivering projects across the Commercial, Retail, Health, Aged Care and Institutional sectors.
This position has become available due a restructure and a number of new projects that have been secured. This opportunity would see take the lead on large commercial projects both new build, fit out and refurbishment projects. You will be required to lead a team on projects, develop relationships with the existing and long term clients and help to establish new business in commercial sector through your existing relationships. You will have:
- Bachelor of Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or a related field
- You will have a minimum of 10 years experience working for the contractor before moving across to the client side.
- It is a must that you have proven track record delivering Commercial Projects both New Build but you must have extensive experience in Fit Out Projects.
- Extensive experience in Design Management, Stakeholder and Client Management and Contractor Management
- You will have experience in leading a team on projects
- Experience in Business Development within the Commercial arena as well as existing client relationships
This opportunity would suit someone that is seeking a new challenge, ability to step up, lead a team whilst working on exciting projects.
This is a live role not an expression of interest.
If this sounds like an opportunity you will like to hear more about please contact Emma Hill on 02 9955 4418 or email Emma.email@example.com for a Further Private and Confidential chat.