- Work for a leading Consultancy Sydney CBD
- Opportunity for progression!
- Live and Immediate role!!
Now Careers is currently recruiting a Project Manager for their client a Leading Consultancy located in Sydney CBD. This client has offices in overseas and in Australia. They have a reputation for delivering projects across the Commercial, Institutional, Aged Care and Retail sectors.
Due to securing new projects and a current growth phase this client is seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Sydney. You will join the team working across a range of projects and work under Senior Project Manager and Project Director. You will be mentored to progress into a Senior Project Manager and become an integral part of the team in Sydney.
Key Requirements for the Role
- You will have completed a Bachelor of Construction, Engineering, Architecture or a related field.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience whereby you could have worked for a builder gaining technical experience or have started in design.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience working on the client side preferably for a consultancy
- You will have a broad range of project experience, ideally having gained experience on seeing projects from inception through to completion
- Ideally you will have be able to show demonstrated experience in Design Management, Contractor Management, Stakeholder & Client Management.
- You will be proficient in using MS Project and have a sound knowledge of project programming
- You will have a strong commercial acumen and be driven.
- You will have outstanding communication written and verbal
This opportunity would suit an Assistant Project Manager who is keen to take the next step and to progress into a Project Managers role. Alternatively it would suit a Project Manager looking for the next challenge and career progression into a Senior Project Manager.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to hear more about please contact Emma Hill on 02 9955 4418 or email Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org for a further Private and Confidential chat.