- Leading Hand / Sub-Foreman to manage a commercial fit-out project
- Very well regarded Commercial building Contractor in Sydney with a heavy workl
- Contract Role - Good hourly rates, start on the 13th of August
Our client is a successful and very well regarded commercial construction company based in Sydney. Due to a heavy workload, our client is looking to recruit a Leading Hand / Sub-Foreman to help manage and deliver a commercial fit-out project just outside of Sydney. The project which involves approximately $500k of internal refurbishment and minor works has a commencement date of the 13th of August.
Reporting to the Project Manager you will perform the following duties; Management of trades and sub-contractors on-site, management of OH&S site policies, general hands-on carpentry work, coordinating deliveries and liaison with the Project Manager to ensure the construction program is being kept-to which is particularly important for fast-track fit-out projects.
To be successful for this position candidates will possess the following;
• A First Aid certificate (a must
) and Construction White / Green card
• Own Tools and Transport
• A Carpentry background
• Experience managing and delivering commercial fit-out projects in a Leading Hand position
• Will have worked for commercial builders in Australia, ideally on refurbishment and fit-out projects
• Must be available for employment on a contract basis starting Monday the 13th of August.
• Will be happy working autonomously on-site, while reporting to the Project Manager.
If you are interested in this role and fulfil the criteria outlined in the job position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9955 4418 and ask for Ben Willmot to discuss in greater detail. This is initially a contract role, offering good hourly rates that may move into a permanent position following the contract period.