- Very strong commercial refurbishment and fit-out contractor in Sydney
- Office and commercial fit-out projects in Sydney Metro
- Strong weekly rates on offer! Start in 2 weeks
This company is a specialist commercial and interiors fit-out business based in Sydney Metro. Due to an influx of work they are now looking to recruit a Site Foreman on a contract basis with a view to starting them early August.
Reporting to the Project Manager working on office and medical fit-outs ranging in value from $500k - $3M in the Sydney Metro region. You will perform the full range of Site Foreman duties including;
- Managing all on-site activities
- Managing OH&S duties
- Client liaison and communication
- Ability to read construction drawings and plans
- Reading, understanding and helping deliver construction programmes to tight deadlines
- Attending and contributing to Site Meetings
- Organising and directing various trades and personnel
To be suitable for this position you will have experience in the Site Management of commercial fit out projects of $400k - $3M. You must have an strong track record of delivering 'fast-track' construction programmes ranging between 6-12 weeks. You will hold a Carpentry background with strong supervisory skills. You will have proficient IT skills in Microsoft Project and possess a strong attention to detail and knowledge good knowledge of OH&S. You must also be available for employment at short notice.
On offer is a good weekly rate over a 4 month contract period. Depending on workload and the ability of the individual, a permanent offer of employment may be on offer. If this position is of interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9955 4418 and ask for Ben Willmot to discuss in greater detail.