- Top Tier International Contractor - Established 50 years
- Detailed and challenging projects
- Mining & Civil Sector
This position is interviewing NOW
NOW Careers is currently recruiting for an experienced Civil Planner to work with one of Australia's most respected Civil and Infrastructure Contractors. Company Profile:
This organisation are one of Australia's leading Civil Engineering & Construction organisations and currently require a Civil Planner to join the team. Established for over 50 years this company has a history of tackling difficult engineering challenges and coming up with creative solutions.
With offices and locations across Australia and neighbouring countries, this company has the capacity to deliver complex and unique engineering and infrastructure projects and operate in JV's from time to time. The Position:
Due to the influx of new projects across mining infrastructure, civil infrastructure and the current work load underway, the services of an experienced Project Planner is required.
This role is open to switched on individuals with a minimum 4 years
experience with in a similar planning / programming position that has previously worked on-site as a Project Engineer or PM. You must possess a realistic and clear understanding of methodology and delivery time frames along with financial and budgeting acumen.
You will be reporting to the Operation Manager and working along side the estimating, construction and engineering teams to accurately program and plan execution of works.
You must have experience working with P6 Primavera and have a Degree in Civil Engineering What's in it for you:
If you require further information regarding this position please contact Andrew Jones at Now Careers by either sending your CV to email@example.com or call (02) 9955 4418 for a private and confidential chat. APPLY NOW!
- Above average salary and superannuation.
- Career progression - Regular performance reviews.
- Fully maintained vehicle (if required)/ fuel card / phone / laptop
- Support from Senior Managers
- Opportunity to work with a progressive forward thinking contractor in civil industry.
- This organisation complete landmark and world recognised complex civil and infrastructure projects, work with the best in the industry.