- Immediate role and a long term opportunity
- Career progression & Project responsibility provided
- Work in a successful project team
What's in it for you?
- Busy Builder/Developer requires an experienced General Foreman with a proven track record in delivering external works packages.
- Large multi-use development in excess of $50 Million dollars.
- Market leading salary on offer. (Dependant upon experience)
- Excellent location and long term opportunity.
As a General Foreman you will be working with the Senior Project Manager and Site Manager and your main responsibility will be delivering the external works packages having gained exposure to civil construction within your career. Your duties will also require you to ideally have the ability to give assistance across the structure and finishing trades throughout the different stages of the programme.
Your role will be to manage and coordinate the trades, reinforcements, organise inspections and create short term programme's. In addition to this you will be a good communicator and have a track record of successfully liaising with authorities, signing off works and overseeing a civil's contractor within large scale developments.This role would suit a be pro-active individual who enjoys resolving design issues and enjoys working in a stand alone position. Qualifications & Skills:
• Carpentry trade background preferred although all backgrounds will be considered.
• A minimum 5 years experience working on large building developments with diverse external works packages including road construction.
• Ideally in your career you will have had exposure across mainstream and civil construction.
• Ability to forge good team and Sub Contractor relationships.
• A commitment to deliver quality and drive a project forward. Now Careers Process:
Your application will be dealt with confidentially and with the utmost professionalism. With Now Careers' consultative approach let us find the right opportunities for you...
Apply now email@example.com