This company is a major supplier in the civil and building industry and is currently building large internal infrastructure including a handling plant and rail line.
As this project is underway they require a Civil Engineer / Project Engineer that has had previous exposure to Railcorp specification to ensure the successful delivery of this project involving a rail siding and internal track works.
Reporting to and working alongside the Project Director you will be part of a team consisting of Civil Engineers, Environmental Engineers, Project Managers and a variety of sub-contractors.
This project is due for completion in December 2013 so you will be employed on a permanent basis for the duration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all tasks relating to the project activities are in compliance with Railcorp requirements including QA, OH&S, environmental and regulatory.
- Successfully adhering to project time frames and ensuring costs are kept within budget constraints.
- Prepare, Implement and review quality requirements.
- Supervising Site Engineers, sub contractors and others on-site .
- Planning and coordination of construction works.
What’s in it for you:
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work on this landmark project in the Civil industry, gain excellent exposure to Rail and Track works.
The position is paying a market rate salary of up to $150k. package depending on experience.
If you believe you fit the above criteria and are available immediately, APPLY NOW
If you require further information regarding this vacancy or other opportunities with Now Careers please contact Andrew Jones by either calling on 029955 4418 or sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org