- Melbourne CBD location
- Immediate need, start tomorrow
- 4-6 week gig
Organisation & Role
A well known government department with large commercial offices requires an experienced Facilities Coordinator to provide a chop out for 4-6 weeks. Located in the CBD these guys provide critical services to the State & Federal Government.
As the stand in Facilities Coordinator, you will be required to work closely with the Property Team to ensure efficient day to day performance of the office building & facilities.
What do you need?
- Oversee maintenance staff and attend to requests
- Manage service provider contractors
- Liaise with key stakeholders / end user groups in resolving facility issues
- Reporting / Admin
- Assist Manager, Property when required
What's in it for you?
- Qualification(s) in FM or relevant property / building desirable
- Experience in similar role
- Knowledge of building management systems and contracts
- Understanding of property management principles
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Strong administration skills
- Immediate need, immediate start
- Opportunity to boost your credentials in FM
- Opportunity to demonstrate your wares and perhaps may lead to something longer-term
- Competitive hourly rate $40.00 to $45.00 p/h
Are ready for a new challenge and to work with a team of dedicated professionals with an excellent working environment? Contact Ryan Delon on 0421 828 765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion.