- Helpdesk Manager
- Based in Sydney CBD
- Busy and Demanding role
Now Careers is currently recruiting a Help desk manager for the Property Services Division of their client based in the CBD.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day performance of this busy and demanding Facilities Helpdesk Sydney CBD. You will manage a team of 5 people oversee the operation and occupation of a number of buildings, this will include tenant management, contractor and maintenance management and major works.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Overseeing the busy Facilities Helpdesk
• Develop a long term strategic Asset Management plan
• Oversee and allocating work to internal technical on call team.
• Manage all procurement contracts for services,cleaning, fire, lift etc.
• You will be responsible for formulating and managing facilities budgets
• Supervise and develop staff to achieve objectives and goals
You will have the following:
• A significant experience with establishing performance based contracts
• Advanced knowledge and experience in facilities management and building services operations
• Practical knowledge in commercial property related matters and managing facilities contracts
• Knowledge of property related compliance
• You will have a proven track record in facilities and property related matters of a Commercial building
• Extensive experience in the management of property and lease management issues
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to hear more about please contact Rachael Burling on 02 9955 4418 for a further Private& Confidential chat.