Recruitment Consultant – Design and creative industry!
HR and Recruitment
$60,000-$90,000 (Per Annum) | Permanent / Full Time | Sydney, NSW
Architecture and Interior Design is one of the most succesful industry in Sydney at the moment and 2016 seems very promising. Our team is busy and we need a new recruiter and/or a resourcer to join us!
You will be part of a small, dynamic and international team of passionate recruitment consultants. We all come from different backgrounds and have a strong passion for arts, architecture, interior design…
We are open-minded regarding the profile of the candidates and are interested in individuals keen to join us as :
– Recruitment Consultant : You will manage the full recruitment process and your responsibilities will include the business development of new clients – identifying, developing and maintaining relationship with Architecture and Interior Design studios in Sydney. You will also meet your clients and sell our recruitment services. You will be also in charge of the candidates’ sourcing and will build a strong network of architects, interior designers and develop your presence in the market through social medias,personal network, events, referals, job boards…
– Resourcer / Trainee Consultant : you will support a team of experienced recruiters and will build strong candidate networks and develop your presence in the market by partnering with your consultants on their client’s requirements. While undergoing our training programme, you will be asked to generate candidates, by advertising and making direct headhunt approaches through LinkedIn, Twitter and other social medias dedicated to the design industry such as The Loop, Tumblr, Pinterest,… In time you will be responsible for screening, interviewing and reviewing the candidates’ portfolios, making assessments on their suitability for a variety of roles. This role typically leads to the full recruitment consultant remit within 9-12 months.
Now Careers is a boutique recruitment agency with a strong focus on Interior Design and Architecture. With us there is no micro-management and you will work with a professional, creative and fun team.
Much more flexible than other recruitment businesses, we have a strong focus on quality and we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. Our down-to-earth approach and the passion who drives our Recruitment Consultants makes us stand out in the crowd.
We believe the best recruiters are empathic individual, passionate about the industry they recruit for, genuinely interested in helping people and obvisouly they need to have a taste for challenge, be resilient, and have excellent sales skills when it comes from convincing a client that you find that one-in-a-million employee!
The Successful Applicant:
• We are looking for individuals with experience in Architecture & Design industry in Australia or for recruiters with a creative spirit and an interest for Architecture & Interior Design.
• Furthermore you should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, team oriented and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. For the Resoucer role we want an individual with outstanding organisation skills and for the Recruitment Consultant role we need you to have a good force of persuation with a proactive attitude.
What’s on Offer:
• You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
• Own and develop your market and work as a specialist recruiter in an industry you love.
• Competitive base salary plus generous bonuses based on achievement of individual and team-based targets.
• Opportunity for rapid promotion and be exposed to a range of career options.
Please apply online or contact us by email by email at email@example.com. You can also contact Sandra Delbar for a confidential chat on 02 9922 0606.